Bookmark | Set homepage
97

EMD Chemicals

EMD Biosciences offers a wide range of life science research products, including antibodies, biochemicals, inhibitors, and peptide synthesis reagents, from the Calbiochem® and Novagen® brands.

Company news
Products categories
Site search
 
Links
Current location: Home » Introduction
Introduction
EMD Chemicals Inc., headquartered in Gibbstown, N.J., is an international organization serving the global market by providing specialty chemicals for pharmaceutical, biotech, cosmetic, automotive, plastics and various industrial applications. Our sister company, EMD Crop BioScience Inc. located in Milwaukee, Wis., specializes in plant growth enhancement products for agricultural applications, including the Optimize® product line.

As the North American affiliate of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, EMD Chemicals shares in more than 340 years of experience and excellence in the development and manufacture of specialty chemicals. Merck KGaA is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company with total revenues of € 7.6 billion in 2008, a history that began in 1668 and a future shaped by 32,700 employees in 60 countries. In 1917, the U.S. subsidiary Merck & Co. was expropriated and has been an independent company ever since. The origins of EMD Chemicals trace back to 1970 when Merck KGaA established EM Laboratories, Inc. in Elmsford, N.Y.

The Merck family holds an approximately 70 percent interest in Merck KGaA and independent shareholders own the remaining 30 percent.

EMD Chemicals offers the markets’ most innovative solutions and products in six areas: Biosciences, Life Science Solutions, Analytics & Reagents, Industrial Pigments, Liquid Crystals and Crop Bioscience.

Our Biosciences business in San Diego, Calif., offers innovative solutions to scientists at the cutting edge of research. Our products – known by the brands Calbiochem®, Novagen® and Novabiochem® – are used worldwide in disease-related life sciences research at pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.

Company profile
Company name: EMD Chemicals Company type: Enterprise ()
Location: USA Company size:
Capital value: 0 ten thousandsRMB Registration year: 1917
Main Business: EMD Biosciences offers a wide range of life science research products, including antibodies, biochemicals, inhibitors, and peptide synthesis reagents, from the Calbiochem® and Novagen® brands.
Products: Antibodies & Detection|Biochemicals & Reagents|Biological Research|Chromatography|Cleaning of Lab Equipment|Cosmetic Raw Materials|Disease, Other Applications & Tools|Electrochemical Analysis|Expression & Transfection|Industrial Pigments|Inhibitors, Activ
Major business:
Biotechnology Life Science / Antibodies Biotechnology Life Science / Cell Culture Products Biotechnology Life Science / Chromatography
Biotechnology Life Science / DNA Purification Biotechnology Life Science / Electrophoresis Biotechnology Life Science / Enzymes
Biotechnology Life Science / Expression systems Biotechnology Life Science / Genomics
Company Address: Gibbstown, NJ 08027, USA
Company Tel:
Company Fax:
Email:
Company URL: http://www.emdbiosciences.com?WT.mc_id=EB000129
http://biowww.net/emdchemicals.co/
Total 0 comments  Related comments